Thursday, April 27, 2006

broken heart


broken heart
Originally uploaded by clairewhispers.
I was once really heart-broken, as you all know from my post weeks ago. I was once afraid to belive in love and to believe in anyone.

People say time will heal. I think I'm luckier because I got bunches of companion. However, it still hurt. But I learned to grow stronger than better.

Recently, the wound on my heart has been gradually healed with the consensus to work on the relationship with Simon again. It was difficult to re-step in because it hurts more to lose again. I need the courage to believe in love. And I'm working hard on it. So wish me luck.

後記:
今天晚上加班到很晚,下班後和Simon去吃飯,我碎碎念著
Claire:我最近在想我是不是要去學廣東話,因為每天工作接觸到的人都是香港人
Simon:(沒反應)
Claire:(繼續自言自語)可是我以後又不想去香港工作....
Simon:我的香港腳最近好像又發作了
Claire (斜眼看他): 你這個邏輯很奇怪...........(沈默不語)

然後兩人大笑

3 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger April said...

拾 加 壹 加 拾!

10 + 1 + 10 遊戲玩法:
請列出 10 樣最想做的事 [ 短期/長期 均可]
+ 1 :被點名人士除了要回答別人的問題,還要在最後出多1條問題。
+10 :再加10個朋友,順道去他們的diary留言,告訴他們被點名了。

April's most wanted:
1. 英鎊現在暴漲到1:70
2. 屁股變更俏
3. 論文可以寫business plan
4. 可以都不用煮菜
5. 我的學費房租減半
6. 去歐洲不用半鳥簽證
7. 台獨
8. 小胖起死回生
9. 店裡找到幫手
10. 老地上台大財金

Question for Claire:

+1): 愛遲到是天生還是後天哩?哈

點名:
claire, sister.... still thinking...

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home