Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Second try on surfing

I went surfing at a north beach last weekend. It was my second time trying, but not much progress was made due to the non-wave condition that day. The beach we went was sort of the tourist-spot place and all I could see was big bunches of people there. It was crowded in the seawater with approximately 150+ people doing surfing, making the beach looks like a kiddy pool.

I tried to get a nice tan, and it ended that I got a bad sunburn on my back, which is really painful, and some additional scrapes on my tummy due to the surfing activity. I'm already looking forward to the summer get-away trip to the south in mid-August. I'm ready to catch the wave at Kenting!

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger April said...

what fun at Simon's party, it was definitely something crazy. i hope the sun burn didn't take you down much and you're already feeling better. I am stood up by my lovely boss AGAIN therefore I'm not earnin bucks now. No worries, it's a good relief. Thanks for leavin the sweet mags at my blog. You're always my babe. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home