Sunday, July 03, 2005

Party

It's 5:08 am and I just arrived home.

Simon threw a birthday party tonight to celebrate his 26's. Simon's classmates, homey and colleagues all came, and so do some of my homegirls, who brought the party tonight into a climax. It indeed ended as a crazy party with all the people doing all the crazy things in the club. I lost my voice, and can't even figure out what exactly happened out there during the past few hours.

On my way back home on the cab alone, I felt more sentimental all of a sudden, which is different from how I used to feel after I left the party. Some of my friends at Simon's party are going abroad for their advanced study soon. I guess it'll be difficult to have all the people together and just have fun like what we did tonight. I know in my mind I'm going to miss that feeling a lot.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day to Simon!Although it's late~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home