Monday, July 11, 2005

Progress

I had just been through a big thing last weekend -- the first formal meet-up between my family and Simon's family. Actually we went for a two-day trip over the weekend. I was very tensed and nervous about this because I never think I'm ready for the meet-up, even now after all the things have called an end. I never run a relationship in my life so seriously and so involved with the family issue. So you can imagine the tense was strong enough to mess up my life order in the past weeks.

April, my good mate, buzzed me right after I came back to the city and asked how is that going. I guess I've been too nervous to feel about everything. I'm still feeling the trip was so unreal like it never happen. And the worse is that I took it like it didn't happen, because, for now, that would be the only way to make me feel much better.

I told myself today "Claire, you were not ready, and you still are."

God, I just don't know how to get a balance betweent the two different values, while their family is so conventional and mine is quite liberal.

3 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH!How is it going??? I want to hear the story!^^

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Claire said...

God, you just can't stop being gossipy, hun? The trip went pretty good though I myself doesn't have any feeling for that. I was too nervous I guess. Anywayz, I might talk to you more on this when I get a chance to talk to you. But thanks for the concern.

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger April said...

babe, dont dig! Digging is bad for you, cuz in the end you will find a way, whether is good or bad. I had thought too much before, and now I began to realize conflicts create more. Just chill out, babe. You are fine and you've been wonderful for both two sides of families.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home