Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Pinky Pink

I used to hate pink colour without reasons. The colour always gives me an image that only bimbos would go for that. With the unconscious resistance to be attached with that image, I naturally refused to accept any pink-colour stuff in my life. So all my clothes, shoes, room decorations were choosed to be the boyish colours such as black or blue. Somehow, I began to fall in love with the pink colour these two years. I bought pink skirts, pink high-heel sandals, pink purses and days ago I bought myslef a set of pink bed sheet, a very delicated rosy colour silk one, making me feel like a princess while lying on it.

I think colour carries magical elements that it can actually change one's mood and feeling. While I was lying on my bed with the new sheet last night, I suddenly feel I'm very sexy just like what women should be. And that feeling cheers me up. :) I believe colours can reveal one's personality and the message he/she wants to express.

So what colour do you think you belong to?

2 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I go to the department store today and I try the blush in MAC!The blush look very pretty when it on my cheek,ha! I want to take it home^_^

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Claire said...

MAC got good colour served for make-up. I'm also a big fan! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home