Thursday, November 03, 2005

Happy Belated Halloween


homemade jack-o-lantern
Originally uploaded by clairewhispers.
I've been busy over the weekend and didn't really have time to upload the photo to my blog. Instead of attending any costume party on Halloween this year, I bought myself a petite pumpkin. Simon and I worked together to spoon out the pumpkin and made it into a jack-o-lantern, an adorably lovely one.

I lit a candle inside my homemade pumpkin lantern and placed it at the doorstep so every one living in my neighborhood can share the atmosphere of the Halloween holiday. It's too bad that no one come up to play trick-or-treat with me.

Happy Belated Halloween!

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger April said...

just dropped you a line, plz have a look...
missing ya,
aprilx

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Tiffany (edited by cici) said...

Hey, Tiffany will love to knock on your door and play "trick or treat" with you but you have to wear a costume too! :)

Did many people in TW celebrate it? Your pumpkin looks great by the way.

Happy Belated Halloween to you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home