Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wedding

I went to my friend Danny's wedding today. It was held at a very elegant Catholic church followed by a banquet luncheon at a fancy five star hotel. I've never been to a Catholic style wedding at the church, and it was extremely beautiful and touchy by viewing the whole progress.

I'm a non-religious person, and no religion really appears appealing to me. Somehow, I was really touched by the preach on marriage philosophy today during the wedding. I like what it teaches people to respect and support each other, because people hardly implement it perfectly in reality. I love the part that the bride's father hand his daughter's hand over to the groom, the part the newlywed couple gave vows to each other and the part the groom unveiled the bride and kiss her. With the shining sunshine penetrating into the church and casting on the couple, I saw them a match made in heaven. Yeah, it was a beautiful day, a beautiful couple and a beautiful marriage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home