Monday, July 18, 2005

Storm

As a strong typhoon hitting Taiwan last night, my relationship was also stroke by a serious argument between me and Simon. We almost broke up for different values as the first time that we are exposed so closely to that bottom line. I almost forgot how I felt by that time.

I don't know why I still want to give it a try even though my insist looks so funny in a way I can see. I don't know why I still choose to believe it even though I know how hard it can be. I couldn't sleep but hear the violent storm outside of the window after I hung up the phone at 6. Then, I realized, I'm a fool after all, and I feel hurt for being so honest to him.

Yes, I am hurt.

4 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear, it's sorry to hear that..
Are u ok now? Hope u are fine.

 
At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know too. If I want to be myself, I should leave her. But there is still a question, I don't know what is myself definitely.
Hope you nice, dear my friend.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger April said...

sweetie,

I've sort of heard stuff about you two and I feel deeply sorry that you didn't feel quite right with the current situation. I knew how frustrated it would hit you and how insecure you are feeling now. I guess you have to listen to your inner thoughts and follow your heart. It's tiring and devastating I know but that's something you must undertake when you feel you've taken enough of the shit. I am sorry that you didn't enjoy all that much at my party and I'm way too drunk to notice that. You are one of my buddies here and it's sad to leave you without contributing any of my helps. Please let me know whenever you are having a down time and I'll be here for you as always. Love, Aprilxx

 
At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetie,

Sorry to hear that and not being able to be around u when u were hurt. Wut 'bout now? Is everything getting better b/t u and him? Give me a call any anytime u want. I'd be a very good listener for u......

Claudia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home