Thursday, April 28, 2005

My brain gender

I occassionaly did one test on the finding of the gender of my brain today. It comes to the result as below:

###
Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!
###

As the oldest child in my family, in the traditional Asian culture, I always think my dad brought me up with the attitude to teach me being independent and successful as well as the expectation paid to the son, if he ever has one. I used to think I was trained into a tough girl who would act like a man when being encumbered with problems. I thought my personality appearing in a man-like way. So it's really interesting to see the result showing the fact that I'm actually acting myself with many female traits. I admit I often implement my discretion based on my heart rather than head. When it comes to the struggle between feeling and reason in my mind, I always know I would only follow my sentiment, even just at the beginning.

I may know how to act myself strong, just like man, in some way. Now, I know I can also be a sweet and considerate girl who knows how to give.

6 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Claire
It’s so gr8 to stop by ur blog when I’ve burn oil till now-am 7:00. What a relief to read ur everything and then feel more energetic to go back for…study. I like ur self introduction and the first article which made me feel you haven’t changed a single bit.! It’s always the girl wowing me!
Btw, did you send 2 email to me in January, right? Guess what?? I just found out yesterday when I deleted some mail. For I hadn’t checked out my email account the time you mailed me, I lost chance to participate in ur life decision. Bad for my vacation habit w/o checking email regularly. Just wanna let u know what happened and definitely hope u solved ur problem.
Again, I’m there for U. Hope I can meet up with u soon.

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Claire!

It's a great thing,that you have decided to create your own blog-do not ever give up ,just write,write and write.I promise to see you here again and maybe someday in Poland?! Think about it,you are really welcome!!

Hugs!


Izkaaaa

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Roger Lai said...

Rank of siblings really affect our personality.

I've read some books about this, and maybe you will be interested to see an article about this:

http://www.ccea.org.tw/database/address/3_1-5.txt

Well, I jumped into this blog unexpectedly... Hope I didnt disturb you... ^_^

 
At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://oupouebv.com/aosq/xbye.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://euchpbef.com/iaqo/ncvw.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://oupouebv.com/aosq/xbye.html | http://gltchler.com/rhco/foqo.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home